Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Calgary - Reader Rock Garden

Busy weekend around our house this weekend.  With my birthday on Monday and wedding anniversary Tuesday my wife decided to whisk us off to a nice surprise stay at a very nice hotel here in Calgary.  She only had two simple rules, no camera and no laptop.  At first I thought she had asked me to cut off my right arm or something.  I have to be honest here, not only did I get along fine with out either one I had a really good time.  Only down side is I really haven't had time to get much work done on a blog post, so I thought I'd simple post some of the pictures I took Saturday Saturday morning.


Well my wonderful wife was planning the surprise and getting everything ready me I was out with a few photography friends.  (Okay, yes it ended up only being one friend as everyone else bailed on us.)


Bridge

Drop of Water

One in a Million

Wet

Rest

Up Up and Away

Water Fall

Purple In The Middle

Purple Bell

Purple

Top of Water Fall

Bridge Over Water

Shooting with a friend or two can be a lot of fun.  I'm not sure I would have made some of these pictures if I was walking thought this Calgary park alone.  Sometimes hwne one person stops to shot the other people in the group will stop and look around.  (Here it comes)  You never know what you'll see when you stop to smell the flowers.

If your looking for some photography friends you might want to check out Meet Up in your area.


Clip to Evernote

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment